Join the line if your feed has been bombarded with colourful aesthetics and musical highlights from Tomorrowland 2023. There’s a reason why it’s one of the year’s hottest festivals and why thousands of music lovers and partygoers fly in from all over the world to attend this extraordinary event. It’s blasphemy to miss the #1 Festival of the year! If you want to be among the exciting crowd attending Tomorrowland 2023, then we have got you covered. In this blog, we will share everything you need to know about Tomorrowland 2023. Check out the lineup, ticketing details, dates, location, and essential tips for making the most of this extraordinary event.
What is Tomorrowland 2023?
Tomorrowland is an annual electronic dance music (EDM) festival held in Belgium, which is organised by We Are One World. This year’s Tomorrowland is more mesmerising than ever and brings much to enjoy. The theme of Tomorrowland 2023 is Adscendo. The Latin word “Adscendo” means “I ascend.” The theme was inspired by the idea of “climbing to new heights” and “reaching for the stars.”
The Adscendo theme is reflected in the festival’s stage designs, which are all inspired by different aspects of the cosmos:
- The Mainstage is designed to resemble a starry night sky, with a giant disco ball in the centre.
- The Otherworld stage is shaped like a giant planet, with a waterfall cascading down its side.
- The Freedom stage is designed to resemble a spaceship, with lights and lasers that create the illusion of taking off into space, a perfect vision of freedom.
The Adscendo theme is also reflected in the festival’s lineup, which features a wide variety of artists from different genres of electronic music. From house and techno to trance and psytrance, there’s something for everyone at Tomorrowland 2023.
When and where is the Tomorrowland 2023 happening?
Tomorrowland 2023 is a two-weekend event, with each weekend featuring a different lineup of artists. Here are the Tomorrowland 2023 dates to keep in mind:
- Weekend 1: 21st – 23rd July 2023
- Weekend 2: 28th – 30th July 2023
The Tomorrowland 2023 location is the Provinciaal Recreatiedomein De Schorre in Boom, Belgium. It’s a 75-hectare park that was originally used as a gravel pit. The park was transformed into a festival site in 2005 when the first edition of Tomorrowland took place.
Everything you need to know about Tomorrowland 2023 tickets
There were three types of tickets available for Tomorrowland 2023: Full Madness (Comfort), Full Madness (Global Journey), and Day Pass.
- Full Madness (Comfort) tickets gave access to all three days of the festival and included access to the DreamVille camping ground.
- Full Madness (Global Journey) tickets included a flight and hotel stay, as well as access to the DreamVille camping ground.
- Day Pass tickets gave access to one day of the festival.
Tickets went on sale in three phases:
- Global Journey Pre-Sale: This sale took place on January 21, 2023, and was open to people who had purchased a Global Journey package for Tomorrowland 2022.
- Belgian Pre-Sale: This sale took place on January 28, 2023, and was open to people who had a Belgian IP address.
- Worldwide Ticket Sale: This sale took place on February 4, 2023, and was open to everyone.
Tickets for Tomorrowland 2023 sold out very quickly, with all three phases of the sale selling out within a few hours.
If you missed out on the first weekend of the event, you can still make it to the second one through several other mediums! You can try to buy tickets from a third-party reseller but be prepared to pay a premium. You can also try to win tickets through one of the many contests that are held online.
Here are some tips for buying Tomorrowland 2023 tickets from a third-party reseller:
- Be careful not to get scammed. Many fraudulent websites sell fake Tomorrowland tickets. Only buy tickets from reputable resellers.
- Be prepared to pay a premium. Tickets from third-party resellers typically sell for much more than the face value.
- Buy your tickets as early as possible. The closer to the festival, the more expensive tickets will be.
Tomorrowland 2023 lineup – A star-studded event!
The Tomorrowland 2023 lineup is truly stacked. Some of the biggest names in electronic music are set to perform, including Armin van Buuren, David Guetta, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Martin Garrix, and The Chainsmokers. In addition to the big names, there are also a number of up-and-coming artists who are sure to make waves. Here’s a list of people who you can expect to see at the Tomorrowland 2023 grounds.
- Armin van Buuren
- David Guetta
- Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike
- Martin Garrix
- The Chainsmokers
- Steve Aoki
- Above & Beyond
- Nicky Romero
- Robin Schulz
- Lost Frequencies
- Eric Prydz
- Amelie Lens
- Nina Kraviz
Tomorrowland 2023 weekend 1 highlights
The first weekend of Tomorrowland 2023 was a huge success, with over 200,000 people attending the festival. Critics and attendees even praised the festival for its stunning stage designs, amazing lineup, and friendly atmosphere. Here are some of the highlights from the first weekend of Tomorrowland 2023:
1. Armin van Buuren’s closing set on the Mainstage
Armin van Buuren is one of the most popular DJs in the world, and his closing set on the Mainstage was one of the most anticipated moments of the weekend. The Dutch DJ played a two-hour set that included some of his biggest hits, such as “Blah Blah Blah” and “This Is What It Feels Like.” He also played some new tracks that he had never played before, such as “A State of Trance 100.”
2. The Otherworld stage
The Otherworld stage was a particular highlight of the festival. The stage was designed to resemble a giant planet with a waterfall cascading down its side. The performances on this stage were some of the most visually stunning ones. Some of the artists who performed on the Otherworld stage included Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, Martin Garrix, and The Chainsmokers.
3. Tiesto’s set on the Freedom Stage
Tiesto is another one of the most popular DJs in the world, and his set on the Freedom Stage was a high-energy highlight of the weekend. The Dutch DJ played a set that got the crowd going, and he even brought out a few special guests, such as Steve Aoki and Afrojack.
Tiesto’s set was one of the most fun and energetic sets of the weekend, and it was the perfect way to end a great day of music.
Tomorrowland 2023 is a celebration of music and art. The festival’s stunning stage designs, amazing lineup, and friendly atmosphere are something everyone should definitely experience once in their life. If you have missed out on the first weekend of the festival, then you can still make it to the second one. Check out more details and updates on Trailfollow.